Search the forum,

Discuss Used Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Looked at about ten used vans ,all with issues ,didnt think be so hard to find ,becoming hard work lol,

U

Unused Account 1

Just a small van really ,combo ,berlingo ,partner. Got a hire van till i find one ,im based in kent

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If u get a combo u want the 1.7 they are the most reliable the 1.3 and 1.5 are crap the only probs I've had with mine is the drop links on the suspension which cost me about £70 supply and fit if I remember correctly

I

Italy

If u get a combo u want the 1.7 they are the most reliable the 1.3 and 1.5 are crap the only probs I've had with mine is the drop links on the suspension which cost me about £70 supply and fit if I remember correctly
you're talking about the old model?

Reply to Used Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen