Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent Tiler required for 1-2 Weeks in French Alps in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jim Blackstock

It's a shame it's such short notice. I'm guessing if you don't manage to get somebody and end up running it with the existing tiles, it'll be like Feb or something before another chance is available?

I think that would be the case yes. Started to receive quotes though, so fingers crossed. Ideally we'd have like to find someone local to the hotel- but that search was fruitless!

J

Jim Blackstock

Yep I am in Samoens in the Haute savoie but heading home on Saturday, If I didn't have some work to go back to to, I would jump at the chance.

The amount of work in the Alps is amazing and it is all quality work from what I have seen.

Do you know of anyone who might be interested? Thanks :)

A

A williams

Anyone know how this job went?
Been the topic for days in work because I had a customer ask about villa in France too! :)

Reply to Urgent Tiler required for 1-2 Weeks in French Alps in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen