Search the forum,

Discuss Ultra tile adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yep matching silicones. Fine Flex is lovely and smooth but goes off quick. Standard wall grouts were always superb but stockist round here now only holds flexi. Flexible and standard floor grouts are quite course. Leveller is fantastic.

W

White Room

Yep matching silicones. Fine Flex is lovely and smooth but goes off quick. Standard wall grouts were always superb but stockist round here now only holds flexi. Flexible and standard floor grouts are quite course. Leveller is fantastic.

They do a chocolate grout but not a matching silicone...as far as I know.

D

Dougs Third Go

Soooo not cheap...

I think Doug uses ultra doesn't he ?
use tilemaster mainly now Dave, but using Ultra on the job I'm doing now as customer supplied it, not sure what price he paid for it, but it is nice to use and I've never ever had a problem with it.

T

The D

we use butech porce-quick and that is manufactured by ultra it is about £5.00 a bag less than weber SPF and it's a good adhesive.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Cheers lads , just trying to get an adhesive supplier for my bros tile showroom as tilemaster turned him down , saying it wasn't policy to supply tile shops if others close by object... And one objected... :)

So looking for a trusted brand ...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Mapei all day long.

I can see why TM need to look after their supply chain if they're getting it established. I used to hate it when is shown commitment to a manufacturer (underfloor heating) and got my traders used to it etc and then they all just sod off to another firm who's doing it 50p cheaper or whatever.

Reply to Ultra tile adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen