Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to find B&Q discontinued tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

r4nd0m

Hi all,

not sure if this is the right path but I am trying to identify some tiles that unfortunately have been discontinued by B&Q - there is no marking or branding on the tiles themselves except "Made in Malaysia".

Unfortunately we bought a house without seeing the damage and being able to validate how to remediate it so this is one of my last hopes really.

Its the below tiles, they measure 500x500mm or 50x50cm.
QfFkjRt.jpg

FpWKb7e.jpg

I was wondering if anyone is able to identify them and potentially even knows where to source them - they have been put down roughly 4-5 years ago ...

any help on this would be highly appreciated.

thanks
r4n

IMG_5936.JPG IMG_5689.JPG

Reply to Trying to find B&Q discontinued tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen