Search the forum,

Discuss Travertine sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

5milesmile

Whats the best travertine sealer, Im new to this but I want a long lasting sealer that I dont have to re-apply every year and doesnt darken the tile ?

W

wetdec

What Size

What Finish

What Colour

What Room

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unregistered

Hi, i'm looking for the same answer too please :)

I have 40 cm wide by 60cm tall filled, matt travertine that I'll be putting on the floor in my small (3 Sq m) bathroom :) The colour is a light brown, i've bought Bal ivory grout.

Cheers :)

B

Big D

Hi you will not go wrong using lithothin stainstop apply 2 coats up to saturation point and remove any excess product after around 15mins and for day to day cleaning use lithothin easy care resealing will always be required over time but is a simple process as long as you have looked after the stone it is a natural product better to reseal very 12 -18 months than ruin.

Reply to Travertine sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen