Search the forum,

Discuss Travertine and BAL Micromax cocoa grout. Opinions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't make my mind up! I've used that grout on a travertine look a like floor tile and liked it. Think I'm with Jamie, possibly a bit too much going on in a small area although it is nice to see someone not afraid to try something different:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

I actually like this a lot, it shows the central feature of to its best advantage, frames the travertine well, and its a good complimentary colour. Ok thats the client/architect talk out the way. I really think this is a smart piece of work.

Pebbs

P

p4ulo

Love it, the dark really pics it out and reminds me of a mayan temple or something?
Lovely work on that detail section....what cutter you got?
More importantly, nice to see a Henry Hoover on the job, I love my mk1, on a set of custom wheels and has been repaired a few times but a proper trooper!!

R

Rookery

I like the grout colour but I'm not over-keen on the tile feature, but thats just me. I like marmite too.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the grout all dry, shower and enclosure fitted and sealed up. Might change some peoples opinion, might not.

SAM_3599.JPG

I had picked out a much better looking shower valve and riser for them, but they want the mini valve instead.

Reply to Travertine and BAL Micromax cocoa grout. Opinions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen