Discuss TJ - JOTM prizes in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

As Garythetilers original thread was closed by administration, I was wondering if it was appropriate to discuss the topic of Kudos verses prizes for the JOTM competition or whether by doing so I'd be showing disrepect to the forum/administration/moderators.
As Garythetiler provided this competition with its best prize - a holiday apartment in Egypt - last year, I would feel he would rightly be dissapointed at not receiving his 2 JOTM prizes and his general enquiry as to the contents of the prize seems to have caused a response which many may consider OTT.

I was delighted to receive my 365 drills, extremely dissapointed at not winning a bath board (Captain Slow) and the wife mortified that we went to Bognor instead of Egypt!
But the best prize of all was the Yellow JOTM badge.

All the best - hope to type to you all soon:lol:

D

DHTiling

Yes it was closed to stop dick threads like this.. grow up TJ..

As i said sponsors do not have to put up prizes.. so at present seen as goodie bags are not available then it is just Kudos from fellow arms members and that much sort after yellow JOTM tag.,.

And another Dig from TJ towards Admin..

Reply to TJ - JOTM prizes in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay