Discuss Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

If it is plasterboard and no skim coat, then it can be hard to remove some paints as they have soaked like you say.. may be wise to slurry coat it..

E

Edburys

I always have a cordless with me. 15&22mm Pipe cutters, 2 spanners, prism laser level( for large areas ). :)

D

doug boardley

One of my most used tools used to be the bottom of the old thermos flask, it made a great template for soil pipes. These days I use the single suction pad, gives you just the right tolerance.:thumbsup:
and i thought I was the only one that did that Phil:thumbsup:

N

NZ_Tiler

Brush and roller for primer

A square

A chalkline

A Lamp so you can actually see what your tiling

A

Alan M

big box to put it all in.
calculator
invoice book
mini grinder and diamond blade

paint scraper for putting adhesive in aquard places

Reply to Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks