Discuss Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Alan M

set of bolster chisels for knocking lumps off .
large floor scraper for cleaning off crap left buy other trades
large fold out square

M

Mike Mike

Stabila LAX50 cross laser level. Cheap, accurate, save you a lot of time setting out, and when tiling, to check if your rows are going to meet up on that final wall... :thumbsup:

[DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/Lasers.html"]Tradetiler tile lasers[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Minesacarling

Stabila LAX50 cross laser level. Cheap, accurate, save you a lot of time setting out, and when tiling, to check if your rows are going to meet up on that final wall... :thumbsup:

[DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/Lasers.html"]Tradetiler tile lasers[/DLMURL]

Couldn't agree more. Bought one of these about 1 year ago and I would be lost without it. Saves a lot of time.
Just bought a (TT-2068) Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser of Dave Neave and hopefully that'll be worth the money as well

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bugs183

I bought the laserliner that Tradetiler used to sell, fab piece of kit, i use it with the pole, great for checking levels quickly, and you can use the pole for supporting windows heads as they dry!

A

Alan M

one of those pressure testing bungs that you put into a pipe and screw tight . very handy for stoping the smell coming up the pipe. pop it into a bag first and its clean afterwards. best few money ever spent.

also a hose pipe and fitting to conect to the tap in the kitchen etc

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

Reply to Tiling Tools Starter Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks