Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling a static caravan in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Anybody tiled a static caravan before? New one on me..
Only bumpy whites going on so nothing special but all walls needed strengthening first as original walls made of 9mil ply on 2x1 studs :( glued and screwed 6mill nmp into studs...
Customer "can't you just tile on the ply" err no madam sorry.

WP_20160720_12_24_48_Pro.jpg WP_20160720_12_24_53_Pro.jpg WP_20160721_16_08_23_Pro.jpg WP_20160721_18_18_21_Pro.jpg WP_20160725_17_37_51_Pro.jpg WP_20160726_15_09_22_Pro.jpg WP_20160727_15_45_54_Pro.jpg WP_20160727_15_46_01_Pro.jpg

S

Spare Tool

Bet she was chuffed eh?
She's only seen it half finished on Tuesday but she was really happy with it then, only siliconed it this morning, she's due for a look and to pay me tomorrow :) think she was happy that she knows she can now actually have a shower instead of just a bath with a row of tiles round, theres about 100 caravans on that site so after she's moved in and made some friends I'm hoping everyone will want a shower in their caravan too ;)

S

Spare Tool

You want to offer her £20 cash for every person she convinces to have one done or something. Print some vouchers off for her.
Now that's a great idea, infact perhaps every job should get a handfull of incentive to recommend vouchers..sure I had a letter off vistaprint not so long ago for cheap leaflets

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I read it on the forum mate.

Also, when you tile a house in a street and are there for a few days, leaflet drop the street and say which number you are at.

S

Spare Tool

I read it on the forum mate.

Also, when you tile a house in a street and are there for a few days, leaflet drop the street and say which number you are at.
This place is quite simply a fountain of knowledge :) but seriously some great ideas there for thirty quid on a thousand leaflets and five minutes posting them its daft not to..think any house with a skip outside is a target for a leaflet too

M

Mike ramsdale

Did you take off the ply and replace with hardie?
May get a caravan myself so toying with the Idea

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Tiling a static caravan in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen