Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A new competition has started for the professional tilers with access to the professionals room on this forum. To gain access to this room your details need to be on the website or in our database (PM me your details if you don't want to have your details online).

Only professional tilers can enter this time, maybe in the next competition we'll make it DIY too.

Here's the post from the Professionals room.

Professional's Room said:
I thought a good competition is required here to get this place a little more lively so here are the first of the details for the very first Tilers Forums Competition.

You Have To: Write the words TilersForums using tiles, take a picture of it and post it in this thread/topic, we'll all vote on the entries in a poll and the winners takes all. You can do this at work with your scrap tiles and then take the picture at home later with the Mrs's camera?

By: Not too sure when to end the competition, it will definately be before the Christmas period though. A date will be confirmed here no later than 30 days before the end of the competition

To Win: £250's worth of tiling gear from Main menu (maybe other website's too?)

Notes: The forums are not busy at the moment and the professionals rooms is even less busier so I'm fully expecting there to only be a few entries. This only means that there is a much bigger chance of you getting the prizes!

Good luck to all entries.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a few questions and thought I would mention them in here.

Q. When does the competition start?
A. Now, but then end date is to be announced, I'll just wait for at least a few enter before announcing the end date.

Q. What's the latest date I can send my picture of the tiles in?
A. T.B.A - Just waiting for a few entries first.

Q. Who will choose the winner?
A. All of us, I'll add the photo's and a voting option next to them in the forums and we will all vote on the best.

Q. What tools will I win?
A. Any of your choice, I thought originally from Trade Tiler, but I suppose anywhere selling tiling tools would be ok.

Q. Can I enter the competition if I am not in the professional tilers room?
A. Not this time. This is for the professionals here, we'll soon come up with a DIY competition once this is completed.

Please feel free to ask more quessies here :)

B

bootsmckiber

Can us tilers across the pond enter,I have a bunch of leftover marble countertop scraps,may as well put em to use.Cheers.
Mike

D

DHTiling

No it hasn't.....we never really got any entries...

But we can set this comp away again if the interest is there..

B

bootsmckiber

Last year I dedicated to cancer so I'm still in 2007,but good pointnfrom now on I'll check the date of the message.thanks.
Mike:oops:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Last year I dedicated to cancer so I'm still in 2007,but good pointnfrom now on I'll check the date of the message.thanks.
Mike:oops:

Sorry mate, wasn't being picky, just thought that it would have been closed by now, buuuuuuuuut, seeing as how it's still up for grabs, get cuttin' / nippin' and a stylin' coz it's competition time :D

B

bootsmckiber

Like my good friend Jed Clampett(beverly hillbilies)likes to say "well wheeeee doggies"Let's get it on.(I think the last part was my good friend Marvin Gaye).
Mike
Is there size limitations?

Reply to Tilers Forums Competition in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen