Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

In other baby news... I went to see my midwife today (I have to go every fortnight now :yikes: ) And because although I know Baby GRR is weighing in around 3lb 8ozs at the moment, I don't seem to be getting any bigger. So I asked my midwife if everything was ok. She said that as my bump hadn't really got much bigger since the last time she saw it, she would have a good press of the bump and remarked that the reason I wasn't getting much bigger too quickly was because of my strong stomach and chest muscles all around my torso and rib cage. Baby is growing but my body isn't letting my muscles go to accommodate the expanding baby :lol: She said this was fine and that dozens of other women would kill to have a petite bump and good strong muscles holding everything together. But, like the midwife said, there's still 9 weeks to go :yikes:

D

Deleted member 9966

Ok. We finally got round to buying a pushchair. I'm not superstitious myself, so I allowed hubby to get his "I am man, I build things" head on and he put the whole thing together without even looking at the instructions. After Stewart recommended his new pushchair/travel system I decided to stop being such a tightwad and splashed out a little. Hopefully it will come in handy more than once :grin:
227550_10150188664489020_551199019_6754349_912994_n.jpg

250102_10150188662699020_551199019_6754335_2253303_n.jpg

Sorry the photo's are so dark, I didn't bother with a flash.

D

Deleted member 9966

Nice one Gary, did you put in all the hard work whilst the Mrs got every pain killer under the sun? :lol: I was an emotional wreck after our 36 hour ordeal and still claim to this day if I'd had morphine, laughing gas and an epidural it'd have been a breeze :lol:

and you have said this to your Mrs how many times? and how many times have you ended up in A&E as a result? :grin:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement