Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler Required - Brampton in Cumbria in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

gcgold

Hi there
Need to lay marble tiles and glass mosaics in our new bathroom in a loft conversion.

The tiles have been bought an are on-site. The floor has been laid (25mm WPB screwed at 250mm centres -edges and bottom sealed with primer). The floor then has 6mm Marmox boards on thin adhesive and screwed with stainless sell screws and pucker washers. The walls have 10mm MArmox boards screwed as per manufacturers spec. I have installed UFH and am about to lay the SLC. (except for where the marmox showerlay tray is of course :cool3:) Our tile supplier has supplied the SLC (Mapei) adhesive (Weber raid set flexi) and a membrane.

The floor area is 3.5 x 2.5metres. there are 4 walls to tile as well but due to the sloping ceiling the height of one wall is only 1.4 metres)

We live in Brampton , Cumbria. Was going to do the job myself but may need to get someone to carry out the work.

Reply to Tiler Required - Brampton in Cumbria in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen