Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Is this new formula come in new style,glossier bags?

Yes it did but now the bags are in that style but not glossy.

Reaction score
I’ve just recently used the new formula recommended to me by pro tiler tools, i used the sandstone colour....very impressed at how easy it is to apply and wash off and open time was good too......dried out completely uniformed....lovely stuff......I used it years ago when it used to take forever to dry and never used it again after that but this new formula will take some beating!.....as said it does go off quick but not too quick but I was grouting porcelain, yet to use it on ceramic , willpost again once I have

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Going to give it a go next week.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hate it...
Why do you need a grout that goes rock solid after 20 mins...

I prefer it as it allows me to get on with fixing showers, towel rails and sanitary-ware straight away.

OP
F

Flintstone

world-s-smallest-violin.jpg

This is me playing a lullaby @Andy Allen , just for you !

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They should call it rapid setting grout..
And sell it along side the old stuff ...
Like they do with https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/, then we could have a choice...
Why they hav'nt started doing this yet is a mystery .cm on tilemaster before some one else beats you too it

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 106633

This is me playing a lullaby @Andy Allen , just for you !
I'm not the only one that think's it's crap.
Talking to other local tilers, quite a few think it's ruined a perfectly good grout and will no longer use it.
So potentially t/m have just lost 50% of there customer base...

Would be interested to know why they can't produce the 2 grouts along side one another.

One rapid set.... ideal for porcelain.
One slow set..... ideal for ceramics ( and old tilers that have slowed down)..:)

Do we have a t/m rep on here....?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
BWT.......use it on Metro's, even ceramics and you will see what I mean, the stuff is, totally un-useble

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock