TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

timeless john

Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
16,145 153 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
It’s Fathers Day!
Confine this tittle tattle to the Arms.
No more here or a new thread for you exclusively under the banner ‘Handbags’ will have you both at the forefront .

Note: I was itching to join in really!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
2,315 16
Happy fathers day :)
Post automatically merged:

45m2 textured plank floor (900 x150) grouted the othe week in mid grey, took all morning though, half a bag at a time , 2 bags .:)
1200 x 600,about 70m2 a hour and half to grout today , 1 bag , half bag mix at a time, very hot with 4 sets of doors and a window.
Its hard graft in this heat , but the grout is brilliant stuff

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
22 1
You could try bal grout from Topps Tiles
Thanks. The normal white wall grout?
No Topps around here, but I'll have a look what I can get posted (£20 delivery - ouch!).

Mapei ff is a nice slow grout if you're doing ceramics
Thanks. I'm struggling to find this, although the description here looks good.
Will see if any of the sponsors have it.

(My post is here - it's currently only a small job but could grow fast if I can't find tiles to go with the current ones: Grout for a newbie, 23x40 tiles, & layout - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/grout-for-a-newbie-23x40-tiles-layout.91705/ )

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
1,924 2
Don't let the speed of the TM grout put you off, just do a smaller area at a time until you get used to it. It may actually benefit you in stopping you from washing the grout out too much too early if you are not familiar with grouting. I'd maybe not have recommended it on metro tiles but for larger ones i see no issue

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
357 5
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Asked this elsewhere, but I take it this stuff isn't suitable for a slow DIYer any more?
Could anyone recommend an alternative please?
Kerakoll fugabella is very user friendly it’s not rapid

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.