Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Fred

Wish they would open one near Kingston upon Thames! Takes me over 45 minutes to get to Croydon.:incazzato:

H

Hawkofeagles

Just sent my application off to Nathan, so now waiting in anticipation...Many thanks to dan ,dave ,matt and nathan :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
May I add some inside information that Matt can't divulge into?

Nathan (the man behind the discount), Colin the man behind the online stuff) and Matt, (the man who's addicted to the forum) are called the A-Team.

And the -Team will get your discount as soon as they can! I promise! They're the A-Team after all.

C

Colour Republic

May I add some inside information that Matt can't divulge into?

Nathan (the man behind the discount), Colin the man behind the online stuff) and Matt, (the man who's addicted to the forum) are called the A-Team.

And the -Team will get your discount as soon as they can! I promise! They're the A-Team after all.

Surely that would make

Nathan
Hannibal_a-team.jpg

Colin
dwight-schultz.jpg

And Matt
faceman-1.jpg

B

bootsmckiber

Hey ,Dan and Dave,do you guys have a Canadian affiliate,you seem to always be getting the good deals,I may have been here for 44 years but my blood is still british,it`s my Grandma`s Scottish side that want`s the freebies and good deals,thanks,Mike

Reaction score
Just been into tile giant to see if my account had been set up and it has:hurray: had a mooch about checked prices very pleased cheers to all involved in sorting.

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks