Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I pay £14.90 inc vat, for kera quick at the mo, but there is a price increase on the way, but most grouts and latex plus i can get £6 a unit cheaper at my local independent shop, and the kera quick is only 60p a bag more.

Q

Qwerty

Just had confirmation email back from Nathan (only sent it off last night) to say my premier account will be up & running in next few days! Thanks Nathan

S

Scott

Takes a while to get the card through but i just use my postcode when i go in its a lot faster

Q

Qwerty

I have had my trade account and card for a while now, but only just sent off to get account upgraded.

Have you all noticed better prices since using a premier account?

B

boldydave

i`ve just applied for the trade card and wondered if i`ll get all products from the store at trade price and an extra discount on certain listed items(mainly the quicksetting adhesives).if the card is just a discount on the listed items it wont benefit me much because i work pretty slow.still,it could still be a bonus in the future.

Q

Qwerty

I have found that so many items are over 50% discount when using this account. FANTASTIC!

A guy at the Poole branch says even he cant get Mapei Adesilex P9 for the price I get it for! He wasnt too happy, especially as he purchased 6 bags 2 days before at £5 more per bag than I pay!!!

J

Jamzyb

Just sent off for my new account & discount! Thanks very much to all at TF & TG! This forum is great!! :hurray:

kevin67

TF
Reaction score
ive always used bal since starting tiling but ive filled in a form and if i like the product and it saves me cash then it'll be mapei for me

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just remembered this,i sent off months ago,jeez,prob last year,never heard anything back of them. maybe i don't use them enough

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks