Search the forum,

Discuss The world's most dangerous roads.. anyone watching? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

oh, it's fantastic isn't it, Jay?! In Peru right now, last week it was in the Antarctic, I just got hot and cold seeing them having to pull over on a single lane road wit a few thousand feet drop on their side.. oh,good lord... adrenalin fest..

U

user123

I have driven in Ireland.. no chance doing this ... I'm on pause Live TV, so a bit behind, maybe you just switched on during a comfy bit, ? Yep I can see the mudroad now.. that wasn't the point... :lol:

Reply to The world's most dangerous roads.. anyone watching? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen