• Thread starter doug boardley
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 3K
  • usa

Discuss the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

will anybody be watching the ashes series?, and what do peeps think about first Test being played in welsh Wales?

D

david campbell

will anybody be watching the ashes series?, and what do peeps think about first Test being played in welsh Wales?

whats the ashes?
is that the stuff you get after a cremation?
only joking,if you try and talk about cricket in scotland you get tarred and feathered before you public flogging:lol::lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

well mate, it's never cold enough down here to fling a round iron on a sheet of ice, brush the bloody ice and call it "sport":lol::lol: the long winter nights must fly by :)

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Is that cricket talk.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

I was going to wales to watch it but I dont want to take my little white dog just in case, Baa Baa

:yikes::yikes:

D

Deleted member 9966

I'm trying to get tickets to see one of the days cricket at some point. Hubby isn't too keen but I love cricket and would watch it for hours given the chance. It's a very respectable and gentlemanly game.. None of the amateur dramatics being practised on the pitch :lol:

R

Rob Z

Liz, I've watched a little bit of cricket that I have found on Youtube (highlights of good games and so forth). I've never seen it in person, but it looks interesting.

D

Deleted member 9966

Rob,

I think you should splash out on a couple of air fares, come and sample the fines teas and wonderful English weather, as well as a couple of days of cricket and maybe even some proper football if you come over in August...

:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

loving the series already even though England haven't got off to the best of starts.

as for playing in Cardiff, why not? after all England is England and wales as we're aloud to side welsh players.

G

graham31

Cricket about the only sport i'll cheer England on at..................................................Cause their so bad at it they need all the help they can get haha Lol

F

Fred

Going to Wales? Whats that all about then? Thought it was Auzzies V England? PC government again I feel!

D

DHTiling

I'm trying to get tickets to see one of the days cricket at some point. Hubby isn't too keen but I love cricket and would watch it for hours given the chance. It's a very respectable and gentlemanly game.. None of the amateur dramatics being practised on the pitch :lol:

Now why would you want to see loads of men running a round a field getting all sweaty liz...?.......:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rob Z

Rob,

I think you should splash out on a couple of air fares, come and sample the fines teas and wonderful English weather, as well as a couple of days of cricket and maybe even some proper football if you come over in August...

:thumbsup:

Someday Liz, someday....tea, fish and chips, tasty ales, yes.:thumbsup:

Cricket, for a few hours max. :D

Proper football....no comment. :D

R

RockCeramics

For it being played in wales i just dont get it ?
would the welsh rugby team play there matches at twickenham?
Its ok for all the west of England as it gives them a chance to see the ashes and not have to fork out a furtune and travel to london i suppose.

Reply to the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay