Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter doug boardley
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 3K
  • usa

Discuss the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

obobsmith

whats the ashes?
is that the stuff you get after a cremation?
only joking,if you try and talk about cricket in scotland you get tarred and feathered before you public flogging:lol::lol::lol:
I am cursed I must be the only jock whose SCOTTISH wife ( jockette) loves Cricket, every time it's on the telly I am reintroduced to the rules:yikes:, and forget them in say 30 seconds Max .:lol::lol::lol:

P

Prem Tiler

I am cursed I must be the only jock whose SCOTTISH wife ( jockette) loves Cricket, every time it's on the telly I am reintroduced to the rules:yikes:, and forget them in say 30 seconds Max .:lol::lol::lol:

lol the reason you jocks dont get in to cricket is its never dry enough!! lol

O

obobsmith

lol the reason you jocks dont get in to cricket is its never dry enough!! lol

:lol: I thought it was because we would rather be.

a. In the PUB.

b. Fighting after having got thrown out the PUB for fighting.

c. Geting lifted by the POLIS after fighting with the wife
( who LUUVS Cricket ) for getting thrown out the PUB for fighting.

d. All of the above.

It goe's something like that I'm sure if only my head would stop spinning.

NB: PUBS are just shelters from the rain and you may as well take advantage of the hospitallity offered.......hic another hauf darlin.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

I'm trying to get tickets to see one of the days cricket at some point. Hubby isn't too keen but I love cricket and would watch it for hours given the chance. It's a very respectable and gentlemanly game.. None of the amateur dramatics being practised on the pitch :lol:

what about rugby GRR, proper mans game, no theatrics, whats said on the pitch stays on the pitch, then have a beer in the clubhouse.........happy days,,,,,roll on the Crewe and Nantwich tour

O

obobsmith

what about rugby GRR, proper mans game, no theatrics, whats said on the pitch stays on the pitch, then have a beer in the clubhouse.........happy days,,,,,roll on the Crewe and Nantwich tour

Three week Grand tours (Tour of Italy, Tour de France) 6 hours in the saddle, descending Alpine mountains at over 60 km an hour, crash get up back on bike with cuts brusies broken bones, keep on riding 3000km in three weeks .... Proper mans game:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

Three week Grand tours (Tour of Italy, Tour de France) 6 hours in the saddle, descending Alpine mountains at over 60 km an hour, crash get up back on bike with cuts brusies broken bones, keep on riding 3000km in three weeks .... Proper mans game:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
have you ever done Fred Whittan (?) Challenge obob?:yikes:

O

obobsmith

No but please enlighten...dont like the look of your smilie so it must hurt.

Just googled it Doug no I havent, I've done Glasgow Dunoon and various other Road Races many moons ago, thinking of doing the Etape Caledoinia next year if some bleeding clown doesnt throw nails in the road.

You a bikie Doug?

D

doug boardley

Just googled it Doug no I havent, I've done Glasgow Dunoon and various other Road Races many moons ago, thinking of doing the Etape Caledoinia next year if some bleeding clown doesnt throw nails in the road.

You a bikie Doug?
sadly not obob, but I've a few streamlined friends that are, the Fred W is a real sod of a road race they say, espescially over Hard Knott ( or is it Wrynose, one leads into the other!) at the end, about 112 miles (I think) of sheer slog:yikes::8:

D

Deleted member 9966

Yes, I like rugby too! :hurray:

G

graham31

England got lucky the day..........Got a draw out of a game they should have lost

Still was good viewing backs to the wall stuff

Reply to the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks