• Thread starter doug boardley
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    usa
Search the forum,

Discuss the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I'm trying to get tickets to see one of the days cricket at some point. Hubby isn't too keen but I love cricket and would watch it for hours given the chance. It's a very respectable and gentlemanly game.. None of the amateur dramatics being practised on the pitch :lol:

Now why would you want to see loads of men running a round a field getting all sweaty liz...?.......:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rob Z

Rob,

I think you should splash out on a couple of air fares, come and sample the fines teas and wonderful English weather, as well as a couple of days of cricket and maybe even some proper football if you come over in August...

:thumbsup:

Someday Liz, someday....tea, fish and chips, tasty ales, yes.:thumbsup:

Cricket, for a few hours max. :D

Proper football....no comment. :D

O

obobsmith

whats the ashes?
is that the stuff you get after a cremation?
only joking,if you try and talk about cricket in scotland you get tarred and feathered before you public flogging:lol::lol::lol:
I am cursed I must be the only jock whose SCOTTISH wife ( jockette) loves Cricket, every time it's on the telly I am reintroduced to the rules:yikes:, and forget them in say 30 seconds Max .:lol::lol::lol:

O

obobsmith

lol the reason you jocks dont get in to cricket is its never dry enough!! lol

:lol: I thought it was because we would rather be.

a. In the PUB.

b. Fighting after having got thrown out the PUB for fighting.

c. Geting lifted by the POLIS after fighting with the wife
( who LUUVS Cricket ) for getting thrown out the PUB for fighting.

d. All of the above.

It goe's something like that I'm sure if only my head would stop spinning.

NB: PUBS are just shelters from the rain and you may as well take advantage of the hospitallity offered.......hic another hauf darlin.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to the ashes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.