Search the forum,

Discuss Switch to Bulb Energy and get £50! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
We recently switched our energy supplier to Bulb. They have saved us money on our energy bills and they are greener for the environment.

100% of their electricity is from renewable sources including solar, wind and hydro energy. The gas that they provide is 100% carbon neutral and 10% is from renewable sources such as food or farming waste.This energy comes from generators that are independent and in the UK.

Bulb only have 1 tariff for everyone which makes life easier when managing the household bills.

If you switch to Bulb using this link Switch to Bulb you will get £50 credited to your account.

Do a quote and see what you can save - and help save the planet whilst you are at it. It takes two minutes and if your current supplier charges you exit fees, Bulb will refund them to you.

Reply to Switch to Bulb Energy and get £50! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen