Search the forum,

Discuss Stolen wet saw!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Hey guys, I'm sure many of you will remember our beloved member @AliGage
Well from the secure lock up outside the front of his house TODAY, he has had his Norton Bridge saw stolen!!
Ali lives in Bretton Peterborough.
If anyone hears or sees a norton bridge saw for sale in next few days please contact me.
It would be truly appreciated.
Cheers everyone.

S

Spare Tool

Hate to hear about tools getting stolen, imagine he's gutted, know how I felt when some mofo nicked my favourite trowel of a job let alone a big piece of kit like that...tossers :(

T

Tile Shop

any details on the model? will help when we keep an ear open in our trade counter. We get quite a few contractors in.

O

Old Mod

Thieving gits! Where's he been hiding, haven't seen him on here for a while?
Nah keeping his down Pete! Haha
He's on a sabbatical Pete. ;)

Hate to hear about tools getting stolen, imagine he's gutted, know how I felt when some mofo nicked my favourite trowel of a job let alone a big piece of kit like that...tossers :(
Agreed!!!!

any details on the model? will help when we keep an ear open in our trade counter. We get quite a few contractors in.

See what other info I can glean Paul, knowing Ali,
Orange is about as much as I'll get, but I'll try! Haha

I

Ian

If it's the one I sold to him a few years back, it's the clipper 201 like this one
IMG_3974.PNG

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Gutted for Ali, thieving sods. Was with my spark yesterday and he was telling me he had 2k worth of tools nicked out of his van outside customers house on Monday.

S

Spare Tool

Gutted for Ali, thieving sods. Was with my spark yesterday and he was telling me he had 2k worth of tools nicked out of his van outside customers house on Monday.
...bet they left his dustpan and brush though ;)
Seriously though its a disgrace pinching a mans lively hood, they'll probably flog it for 10% of what its worth :(

Reply to Stolen wet saw!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen