Search the forum,

Discuss soucing materials... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
We've got a big one up here which i take the occasional wall round to poach future customers. Can't say I've seen any BAL in there. They started stocking Mapei. But its well expensive and i hear not of the same quality as elsewhere.

O

Old Mod

My local B&Q has recently added a Rubi BL tool station, Selling slide cutters and sundries!

M

Mr Tiler

B and Q Stock more bananas than the local fruit and veg shop when it comes to timber.
If you have a timber yard/merchants near you pop in and have a chat with them ash. You'll find better quality and probably cheaper by far!
yeh bri deffo thencheaper lengths of timber you have to rummage through to find a coupke of decent lengths lol

- - - Updated - - -

Halesowen Branch last week, Iam sure it was at the end of an aisle.
I only go to that one by me neale i havnt seen it in there il have a gander when i next pop in

Reply to soucing materials... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen