Search the forum,

Discuss Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Hi All. Have been using Snickers floor layers trousers for years now, but the last few pairs seem to rip between the knees and upper pockets and also beside the groin. Now I know there not cheap, and I'm getting pretty peed off buying a few pairs per year. The originals lasted about 6months but not anymore. What's everyone else using?PS I'm 6ft3 14stone. So average build.

B

Blunt Tool

5C7725DA-F0F8-487D-841E-34B6DF89C3DB.jpeg Get an angry electrician to put in a complaint!

L

LM

I switched from snickers floor layers to blaklader. Like moving from a family hatchback with the tile in the back to a monster truck!
Superior in every way, including the price unfortunately!
Shame really as floor layers were the benchmark for many years.
What type do you go for Mark? I have the craftsman x1500, but I have to buy online as there are no stockist near me. I'm wondering if there's a better suited version?

L

LM

I've had a few Lee.
I like the 1530 for summer - polycotton is lighter and I don't like shorts.
X1500 are my favourites, and I have a pair of 1960s which are amazingly tough but no good for summer - and at £120 they aint cheap!
Thanks Mark, nobody I know wears them, probably due to the price, so I have to take a guess online as to which pair are the best suited.

Reply to Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement