Search the forum,

Discuss Small (very Small!) Wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Washing machine in a wetroom.....

It's in a safe zone as it has been built in, it's of course RCD protected, in fact we rewired most of the property. In addition you may notice it's been raised on a plinth, in fact I didn't even need to do that but did for my own piece of mind.

So it does all meet regs and all been signed off. Sadly there was no where else for it, well there was but it would have look awful and been detrimental to the other rooms ;)

C

Colour Republic

That wetroom, despite being tiny, you've done a great job of making it look pretty spacious to me..... Like it..... Alot...... Do you mind me asking which tiles they are?

Tiles were Porcelanosa Jersey Nieve 316x900 and Jersey Mix 200x316

I like the sink unit and light fittings too - were these from Porcenalosa too by any chance ?

No the sink was Hudson Reed's 'Seven' basin. It's a composite and isn't too expensive at all, retails for between £250-300. Illuminated mirror was Hudson Reed to, although I hung it portrait where it is supposed to be landscape, but I wanted a very specific size and that was one of the only ones I could find in that style so adapted it slightly. Again not expensive but has IR light switch and has demisted pads installed.

P

p4ulo

Wow, whatta lovely place, nice radiators too, are they Zehnder or Bisque?
Lovely set-up in that Wetroom, nice touch with washing machine on a plinth, must've been a pain to get onto it though?!

C

Colour Republic

Wow, whatta lovely place, nice radiators too, are they Zehnder or Bisque?
Lovely set-up in that Wetroom, nice touch with washing machine on a plinth, must've been a pain to get onto it though?!

The radiator and towel rail are both from Reina Design. I use them quite a lot as I have a direct account and find them very reasonable on price considering they are good quality, with the tall rads costing me around £120. Reina quite often gets re-branded by the nationals, not that long ago Wickes were selling the same radiator for £299, now B&Q sell it for £229. So it's a brand I can save clients money on but still make the margin I need to.

That said I also have an account with Bisque but they are quite a bit more expensive and tend to use them when I want something bespoke, either colour or size wise.

It was a tight squeeze getting the W/M in, but it had to be because I went for an integrated model so I could hang the door straight off it. Not too bad getting it in but I did starting throwing a few 'F's around to help it on its way:D.

Reply to Small (very Small!) Wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen