Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sign up to Club RUBI and you could win a RUBI TS-60 Stromberg!! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

RubiUK

Sign up to Club RUBI before the 29th November and you will be entered in to a prize draw to win a TS-60 Stromberg!

It's free to join and only takes a few minutes. You will receive quarterly RUBI newsletters, and notifications of local trade show events with a RUBI rep in attendance!
stromberg_ground.jpg

Tile Cutters for Professional Construction

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No way I just noticed that! Is that what it is?! That's neat why I haven't we heard about that more often?!?!

R

RubiUK

Unfortunately it is our Head Office in Spain who decides on the cutter in this instance but I'll keep it in mind for any UK only prize draws we have in the future :)

D

Dougs Third Go

I don't like the TS range Dan, I found the one I bought wouldn't touch large format porcs.

R

RubiUK

Hiya, having taken some of the above comments on board, we have decided to introduce an offer for existing UK Club RUBI members to have a chance to win a TX700. If you submit a photo of a Tiling project you are proud of and completed using RUBI Tools with a paragraph as to why you use RUBI you will be eligible. The best entry submitted before 12noon on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] December 2013 will win. Further details on how to submit your entry will follow in the next few days :thumbsup:

17978_01.jpg

Reply to Sign up to Club RUBI and you could win a RUBI TS-60 Stromberg!! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks