Search the forum,

Discuss Sign up to Club RUBI and you could win a RUBI TS-60 Stromberg!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RubiUK

Sign up to Club RUBI before the 29th November and you will be entered in to a prize draw to win a TS-60 Stromberg!

It's free to join and only takes a few minutes. You will receive quarterly RUBI newsletters, and notifications of local trade show events with a RUBI rep in attendance!
stromberg_ground.jpg

Tile Cutters for Professional Construction

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No way I just noticed that! Is that what it is?! That's neat why I haven't we heard about that more often?!?!

R

RubiUK

Unfortunately it is our Head Office in Spain who decides on the cutter in this instance but I'll keep it in mind for any UK only prize draws we have in the future :)

D

Dougs Third Go

I don't like the TS range Dan, I found the one I bought wouldn't touch large format porcs.

Reply to Sign up to Club RUBI and you could win a RUBI TS-60 Stromberg!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen