Search the forum,

Discuss sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

now,now Neale!
Just been using them for the last few months and find them faster and easier than rubi and Husqvarnas.

G

Gazzer

Yes but never heard of a 600 ???
usually things like 5a 5b 3b etc

Oh did i tell you i just bought a brand new Sigma 5b for £80 :smilewinkgrin:

B

brian c

yes m8 they are,its the 600mm size whatever model that is.I also think they are more robust than other dry cutters.

G

garretridge

yes m8 they are,its the 600mm size whatever model that is.I also think they are more robust than other dry cutters.

had a go on the 3d 93cm the other day and i have to admit its extremely well made so used to the rail cutters and pushing istead of pulling but i think i will also buy one too!:thumbsup:

Reply to sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen