Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Kera cut upto 3 mtr tile cutter. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

Those large fromat thin tiles are popular in Italy right now. I have been told that they will make there way over here for sure. Only 3/5mm thick so packing plenty into a container won't be a problem. A few design studios in London have already purchased the Kera cut not just for those tiles but large format glass. It's not expensive either. Same as a manual tile cutter.

Those large fromat thin tiles are popular in Italy right now. I have been told that they will make there way over here for sure. Only 3/5mm thick so packing plenty into a container won't be a problem. A few design studios in London have already purchased the Kera cut not just for those tiles but large format glass. It's not expensive either. Same as a manual tile cutter.

I hope not will have to employ a tilers mate.

S

Spud

Can you call me I need one for a job iIhave coming up I was looking at the Raimondi version but would like to try the kera cut out ,I will be doing a lot of 1800 x 900 next year 07939543575

Reply to Sigma Kera cut upto 3 mtr tile cutter. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement