Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Kera cut upto 3 mtr tile cutter. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just been watching this vid on the new Sigma kera cut tile cutter.... i like the last section where you can cut the tile into thin strips for curving around a column etc..

[video=youtube;dCBSXKdx6pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBSXKdx6pk[/video]

W

White Room

The backing on the tile helps to hold it together, there not tiles there panels......

S

Sigma UK

Those large fromat thin tiles are popular in Italy right now. I have been told that they will make there way over here for sure. Only 3/5mm thick so packing plenty into a container won't be a problem. A few design studios in London have already purchased the Kera cut not just for those tiles but large format glass. It's not expensive either. Same as a manual tile cutter.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Those large fromat thin tiles are popular in Italy right now. I have been told that they will make there way over here for sure. Only 3/5mm thick so packing plenty into a container won't be a problem. A few design studios in London have already purchased the Kera cut not just for those tiles but large format glass. It's not expensive either. Same as a manual tile cutter.

I hope not will have to employ a tilers mate.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't see the point in the first bit. My uncle used to cut glass with a straight edge, a tile scribe, and a plank of wood (similar to how they did it but without all the fannying around) in seconds. Even the spacco finale would be the same. lol

The other bits look quite neat though.

P

Peter

Good system, but dunno how those 'tiles' are practical on anything other than a 50m2 wall.

S

Spud

Can you call me I need one for a job iIhave coming up I was looking at the Raimondi version but would like to try the kera cut out ,I will be doing a lot of 1800 x 900 next year 07939543575

Reply to Sigma Kera cut upto 3 mtr tile cutter. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen