Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pebbs

These are my work in progress photos, The total area is 100m2 broken into 4 bays. I had the first area dry laid, which is a good job because as it turns out there has been a load of cutting to do. Anyway were getting there now. I will post more when we are getting towards the end of this corridor?!

Pebbs

PM2.jpg PM 1.jpg

Aww thanks for that glad you like it.
Water jetted, and then found that everything else had been oversized and to be cut on site Then found out that the central point has to line up with the chandelers which meant I had to start the setting out all again. Slow work, but its coming along nicely now.

Pebbs

I did a very similar job, only in travertine, in an office building a few years back and had the exact same problem Lyn:mad2: Only I sent the whole lot back to the water jet company who turned it back around in 48hours for me:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

Some time ago I advertised for some stone fixers for this portland stone staircase, anyway it was all good and the job got done. These are a few photos from some of the areas we did, I'll try and post some other areas later this week. Had a bit of a quarrel on site and didnt feel like taking any more.

Before any of you eagle eyed lovlies point it out, yes I am aware of the gap between the treads and the stringers...My stone was in first so they messed that part up...time for a snagging session I think!

Pebbs

TH1.jpg TH2.jpg TH3.jpg TH4.jpg

U

united

Some time ago I advertised for some stone fixers for this portland stone staircase, anyway it was all good and the job got done. These are a few photos from some of the areas we did, I'll try and post some other areas later this week. Had a bit of a quarrel on site and didnt feel like taking any more.

Before any of you eagle eyed lovlies point it out, yes I am aware of the gap between the treads and the stringers...My stone was in first so they messed that part up...time for a snagging session I think!

Pebbs

:drool5: Wow that looks fantastic :thumbsup:

M

Mike

Just completed these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.
Before after shots...
The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.
Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.
Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.
i have a similar floor to lay (from original style) approx 10m2 in a hallway. any idea how long it would take? i thought a few days but my supplier thinks 2 to 2 1/2 weeks! floor has had slc so is nice 'n flat . :thumbsup:

S

stu-180

Hello everyone, My first post !
Just thought I would post up my first ever Diamond pattern floor its obviously nothing compared to some of the absolute stunning work on here but it was my first time laying them out like this, took my time and planned it out and it went freakishly smooth !

Showed these phots to a friends parents who decided they loved it and got me to do 22sqm for them, lot of cuts and templates but loved how it turned out.

SS850412.jpg

SS850408.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement