Currently reading:
Sealer In An Aerosol.

Discuss Sealer In An Aerosol. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Definitely wear a mask! I hadn't bothered before as I had just done floors with it previously. When I sealed an ensuite walls without I spent a week in bed! If you google it it says May result in respiratory problems and in some cases death!

Oh my word! That's frightening!
Well glad you're k mate!
And thanks for posting about the true dangers,
it's just unfortunate it's from experiance!

Reply to Sealer In An Aerosol. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement