Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Schluter open day in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Just like to say a big thank you to Schluter for hosting an open day at Lilley Tile and Stone on Tuesday 16th April... on site training and demos on Bekotec and Kerdi wet rooms were enjoyed by all that attended..

Hats of to you all

Fantastic new product which you informed us about,,,,cant wait for the launch of this one,,,its going to be a winner

Kind regards Stu Lilley:hurray:

D

DHTiling

Just like to say a big thank you to Schluter for hosting an open day at Lilley Tile and Stone on Tuesday 16th April... on site training and demos on Bekotec and Kerdi wet rooms were enjoyed by all that attended..

Hats of to you all

Fantastic new product which you informed us about,,,,cant wait for the launch of this one,,,its going to be a winner

Kind regards Stu Lilley:hurray:

Sounds like a good day was had. Stu.

I like schluter products but my local Ctd stopped stocking it , they jumped on the yellow band wagon and I have struggled to get Ditra quickly now.

T

Time's Ran Out

They don't struggle to get any Schlüter-Systems it's always available and they can stock it, or supply to order for you on a next day service the same as any CTD.

If not there are other stockists\resellers who will be happy to give you the service you need, just call the office on 01530 813396 for details.

Regards

Carl

Like Dave I use Schluter as well!
He didn't say Ctd struggled to get the product, as they don't stock it now it takes longer to get Schluter as opposed to other alternatives and this is a struggle ( less convenient) than it used to be. Perhaps a trade day in Gods northern land may be appropriate.

D

DHTiling

Like Dave I use Schluter as well!
He didn't say Ctd struggled to get the product, as they don't stock it now it takes longer to get Schluter as opposed to other alternatives and this is a struggle ( less convenient) than it used to be. Perhaps a trade day in Gods northern land may be appropriate.

Spot on John.. i used to go into CTD grab a roll and away.. now i cannot.. they have changed to another brand and i much prefer schluter...

Another tile shop/importer i use asked to deal direct with schluter and they said no.??? work that one out.. he was pointed to yorkshire tiles up in toon land lol lol .. why.? surely he should be able to deal with schluter direct...

Any comments on this please schluter.? Ditra is a much better product and it has to be sense to use a local supplier and get it off the shelf.. and not be forced to use an equal size showroom/stockist than he is..? if you see what i mean.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Spot on John.. i used to go into CTD grab a roll and away.. now i cannot.. they have changed to another brand and i much prefer schluter...

Another tile shop/importer i use asked to deal direct with schluter and they said no.??? work that one out.. he was pointed to yorkshire tiles up in toon land lol lol .. why.? surely he should be able to deal with schluter direct...

Any comments on this please schluter.? Ditra is a much better product and it has to be sense to use a local supplier and get it off the shelf.. and not be forced to use an equal size showroom/stockist than he is..? if you see what i mean.

I'm trying to get the same in Manchester Dave?? I hope they will supply my local shop?!!! Because it is an excellent product.....

Reply to Schluter open day in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks