Search the forum,

Discuss Rolls Royce trim cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

That saw is the dogs! If you are wanting pads just for smoothing tiled edges just get cheap ones off the net, only pay dear if for stone profiling etc

F

Flintstone

eBay diamond hand pads, plenty to go at.

The mitre saw looks good, what blade do you need for it ?

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ive been cutting the porcelanosa 8mm box zink plated stuff this week with the standard blade. Bought three of the carbide disks aswell.
Standard works fine.
The slots on the top of the clamp are perfect.

I've used ATS before, very impresses with their diamind bits.
Will have a good look later.
Thanks HM.
Using Porcelanosa 1000x333 dark grey tiles. As usual the clean cut without any white crazing on the edge is such a fine line to perfect. Although ceramic these pads might help correction.

Reply to Rolls Royce trim cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen