Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Roller for leveling compound.. in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anyone use a spike roller for leveling floors....??

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yep

O

Old Mod

They good at leveling the fibre based latex...?
[automerge]1563266132[/automerge]

How deep max..?

Thicker the mix, slower you need to use roller, otherwise it picks up the leveller behind it as you move roller.

Less than the length of the spikes :)
How deep do you wanna go?

They are good tho, very useful for blending each pour into each other as long as you keep a wet edge.

D

Dumbo

Personally the biggest one you can use in the space. I have one about 450 long and one about 600 with longer spikes

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have been using spiked rollers for a long time, i used to buy
them from a company called Refina. They are now available
everywhere:)

OP
Andy Allen

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spoilt for choice on pro tiler tools...
[automerge]1563304634[/automerge]
What size spike 11mm or 21mm....?

Last edited:
J

Just Rizzle

i have 3 a fine one a medium spiked one and a long spiked one. i have A RUBY double mixer ideal forgetting a creamy smooth mix.
with out a spicker you wont get a true level floor. use it mainly for prepping floors for lvt.
the best leveler for me is the tilemaster level 30 rapid can tile on it in 90 mins

Reply to Roller for leveling compound.. in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock