Search the forum,

Discuss Reboard and tile approx 13 square meters of wall. Southampton. Urgent. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mde1982

Hi

I have been working on a bathroom refit but removing then old tiles has become a nightmare. The plasterboard has given way and left huge holes, so I am now of the opinion that the walls need stripping, reboarding (some batteing may be needed) and then tiled in a plain white tile with a black border about midway up.

I think it's about 13 sq meters to be boarded and 11 sq meters of tiles to be laid (due to no tiles below bath!)

I already have tiles, adhesive etc but htis is all returnable if a professional tells me that what I have purchased is rubbish.

The difficult bit is, I had 2 weeks holiday and a week of it is now gone. I really need to get the walls sorted out early next week (pref Monday) so I then have time to get the rest of the suite in.

Please PM or post if you are interested in the work and available.

Thank you

Mark.

W

White Room

Re: Reboard and tile approx 13 square meters of wall. Southampton. Urg

Please contact mde1982 via a PM as requested.

Reply to Reboard and tile approx 13 square meters of wall. Southampton. Urgent. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen