Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi Pikus 85 Adv in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

A

ahuncutka

So I have decided to sell my Pikus 85 it is in very good condition and I am only selling it because it is not being used much and needs to go to a good home , it is 110v model and comes with the spring bar clamp and the side extension guide here are a few pictures £500 ovno

View attachment 80110 View attachment 80111 View attachment 80112 View attachment 80113 View attachment 80114
Hi, Have you still got the Pikus 85 for sale? is so please contact me phone number removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Raimondi Pikus 85 Adv in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen