Search the forum,

Discuss Racing Green tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tileform

Hi all

Can anyone help me - my in laws have had a new aga installed and they're looking for some 6 x 6 tiles to match

They need to be in British racing green colour - where can i get these?

Much appreciated

G

Gazzer

Never heard of British racing green for a tile but Victorian green was very popular a few years back, look at the Johnsons colour range.

G

GazTech

[DLMURL]http://www.originalstyle.com/tile_6inch_traddec_victorian.htm[/DLMURL] these also if you want better choice of tiles..ie mouldings..dado etc

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

If you want an ok quality then Johnsons is your choice, if they still do them.
Originalstyle are lovely but expensive and just like Gaz says you get a choice of mouldings etc.
There used to be a load of cheap imports around too, i am not sure if these are still available.
With the cheaper tile you wont be getting the same thickness and no glazed edges. You may not get glazed edges with Johnsons either but the tend to be slightly thicker.
Original style i believe ( its been a while since using any) have at least one glazed edge and will be the thicker of the lot. If the budget will stretch to it they would be my choice.

Reply to Racing Green tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen