• Thread starter paul rogers
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 7K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Quansol Distributor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul rogers

I am the new owner of the Quansol Mitre Box from New Zealand. We are looking for a large, tiler tool distributor which covers The UK and Europe. Is anyone able to help. We are trying to get large quantities shipped to your end of the world to reduce freight and importing costs, so that they will be readily available in stores for you.

Thanks

G

Gazzer

Paul, if I recall a conversation with Tradetiler.com Home a while back . He mentioned he would have like to stock the Quansol mitre box but either shipping costs were too much or it was required for him to order in an excessive amount.
Maybe now is the time to re-negotiate with David at Tradetiler.com Home.

Yes I have the Quansol mitre box and find it very useful :thumbsup:

Tradetiler.com Home is where the majority of UK tilers get their kit :thumbsup:

U

united

Good Luck with finding new distributors :thumbsup:

Looks like a good product, I haven't used one but feel free to send me a sample :smilewinkgrin::lol:

P

paul rogers

Thanks Guys, I have contacted David from Tradetiler, he seems interested in bringing some in for a trial so hopefully it will make it easier for you to get hold of them. how far does tradetiler cover. I may need a few different ppl through Europe
Thanks again........... Paul

D

doug boardley

I agree with Sir Ramic, anyone that is in the tiling business should have tradetiler in their "favourites" websites drop down list:thumbsup:

Reply to Quansol Distributor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen