Search the forum,

Discuss Quansol Distributor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Paul, if I recall a conversation with Tradetiler.com Home a while back . He mentioned he would have like to stock the Quansol mitre box but either shipping costs were too much or it was required for him to order in an excessive amount.
Maybe now is the time to re-negotiate with David at Tradetiler.com Home.

Yes I have the Quansol mitre box and find it very useful :thumbsup:

Tradetiler.com Home is where the majority of UK tilers get their kit :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Genesis metal mitre box is as good as owt else:thumbsup:

(Sitting back and waiting for Neale to disagree, as he has the Quansol:lol:)

I would disagree actually as i have the genesis metal mitre box too. In fact probably tried them all.
The Quansol isnt a must have, its a luxury. That doesnt mean it does mitres any better, i happen to find it easier to use though and if it gives me that feeling then its money well spent. I do agree that it is a lot of money though but i work hard and i like tools.

P

paul rogers

It is in the UK ??

True but it got there via a distributor who had the distribution rights to NZ but was sending them all over the world..... hence the reason for them being quite expensive. that distribution channel has been stopped and we are looking to sell them directly from our factory to a distributor in UK to cut out the number of clips on the ticket.

Reply to Quansol Distributor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.