Search the forum,

Discuss problem with british ceramic tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

BCT do seem to have gone down hill. There was a particular white matt tile 4 or 5 years ago I used to spec a lot, which was good quality and cheap! but don't anymore as it's just a terrible tile now with sizes all over the place and not even square
Hi there, I am currently in a dispute with the liquidators of BCT regarding some pallets of matt white tiles that were sent that the sizing was all over the place. I have to get expert opinion on the tiles, but cannot due to lockdown. Would you be able to provide me an expert opinion . . .. assuming you are a "suitably" qualified person. Regards Jenny
[automerge]1588846027[/automerge]
Here some pics of the BCT tiles I wrote this post about.
View attachment 57304 View attachment 57303 View attachment 57305

Thanks to all for your feedback.
Hi there, I am currently in a dispute with the liquidators of BCT regarding some pallets of matt white tiles that were sent that the sizing was all over the place. I have to get expert opinion on the tiles, but cannot due to lockdown. Would you be able to provide me an expert opinion . . .. assuming you are a "suitably" qualified person. Regards Jenny

Reply to problem with british ceramic tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen