Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with a few porcelanosa cube polished floor tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

I got called in to do a customer care job and 3 of the floor tiles had a grid showing through the surface of the tile which is actually the pattern of the underside of the tile if that makes sense very very strange any ideas ladies and gents as to why all I know is I'm never going to match them up as the batch numbers change all the time

M

mike1979

Oh ye before you ask no there isn't underfloor heating and no it's not anhydrite no self leveler it's just on concrete !!

S

Stef

Not got a clue then Mike, as you say strange.
Only other thing I can think of is they have been packaged too early & the bottom of the tile above has marked the face.
Give Porcelanosa a ring & get a rep out.

J

Just Rizzle

as a bove its obviously a manufacturing fault have seen some thing similar in the past get the rep out ifits there fault and couldnt be picked up befor they were laid you may get a new floor out of it good luck

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Yup.......I would have said the same........has any cleaners been tried. I have seen this straight from the box.....but then it's usually dusty backs leaving an imprint, and it rubs off.

Reply to Problem with a few porcelanosa cube polished floor tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen