Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter david campbell
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
  • usa

Discuss posting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

david campbell

there's only 12 people on line at the moment and very few posts,but sometimes there's up to 30/40 people live on the forum and 0 posts! why?
even if you think your opinion may be out of sorts,why not post and see what others think? it is an open forum,where every persons opinion is worth while!:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

I hear you David but Quite often at this time people stick a page of TF up then mess about on other sites on other pages. I'm currently listening to 'Little Wing' by Jimi.

that and they/we fall asleep with the computer still on.:oops:

W

White Room

I think that people are worried about being criticized for their comments, also there are visitors that don't comment but view to see the questions and answers

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

personally! i like to hear every ones view,that way you can learn much more,if your opinion is right or wrong it is worth viewing,sometimes you can be less experienced but may have good and helpful idea's:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

im searching net for a new bike for one of my daughters,i reversed over hers this evening !! oops

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
A lot of the time I think ( we ) just look through the recent threads, I don't know if you know, but if you click on the currently active users above the people on line box, it shows you who's doing what ;)

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious :thumbsup:

E

enduro

Another site i use is for stone restoration, and they sent out an email last week saying they are going to get rid of 'Lurkers' these are people who join forums, and never ask questions, or reply to question. They say if you dont put a post onto the forum once a week you will be removed from the forum. :yikes:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Removing them's a bit harsh in my opinion, I just checked on another forum that I frequent, over 3000 members who have never posted :yikes:

Reply to posting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks