Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa Venis Line Antracita in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I just need one or two of these to complete a bathroom wall that was half-started by the house builders...

And can't find them for love nor money!

Thanks
Laura

Reaction score
Hi there!

ah yes sorry - here you go.

Also to update, we are just waiting to hear back from the house developer in case they’ve any stashed away.

Thanks
Laura

462CC80D-3BA8-48D2-9610-1500E18D6D21.jpeg

Reply to Porcelanosa Venis Line Antracita in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen