Search the forum,

Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Ray I would love to attend, I will need to travel down on the Saturday & stay overnight or possibly 2!!

Can u put me down & I will let you know in a week or so if I can make it?
if your willing to travel that far your on the list :thumbsup:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I would of come,but I'm in Portugal on a stag do,mmmmm,Portugal or tile thingie,Portugal or tile thingie ,oh decisions decisions ,dam Portugal won :)

Q

Qwerty

I would have loved to attend to firstly learn new things and secondly to meet up with people. It's my last day off I have with my daughters before I'm off on my annual trek around Europe on the motorbike! Next time eh? :(

M

mike1979

If I can swap weekends to have my daughter with the ex I will come I think Sml tiling might be going

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

look like its going to be a great day with so many good tilers comming dont forget to bring some working clothes

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen