Search the forum,

Discuss Polythene tanking membrane . in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I'm thinking about this more and more lately, I can get codex hydrostop at a stupid price ( which is like ditra Kerdi membrane ) now when tanking a shower area rather than messing about with liquids why not just put this sheet up . Even if you use Jackoboard rather than mess about with sealing the screw heads and board joins . Just straight over the lot job done .
Am I missing something

H

hmtiling

I'm thinking about this more and more lately, I can get codex hydrostop at a stupid price ( which is like ditra Kerdi membrane ) now when tanking a shower area rather than messing about with liquids why not just put this sheet up . Even if you use Jackoboard rather than mess about with sealing the screw heads and board joins . Just straight over the lot job done .
Am I missing something
Depends how much you pay for liquid waterproofing
[automerge]1568806799[/automerge]
Am I missing something
Have you got a link for the codex product please?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Give this one a try :)

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Suppose it comes down to how stupidly cheap you can get it for, average joe bloggs price seems to be £270 for 30m2 roll

Reply to Polythene tanking membrane . in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen