Search the forum,

Discuss Polythene tanking membrane . in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I'm thinking about this more and more lately, I can get codex hydrostop at a stupid price ( which is like ditra Kerdi membrane ) now when tanking a shower area rather than messing about with liquids why not just put this sheet up . Even if you use Jackoboard rather than mess about with sealing the screw heads and board joins . Just straight over the lot job done .
Am I missing something

H

hmtiling

I'm thinking about this more and more lately, I can get codex hydrostop at a stupid price ( which is like ditra Kerdi membrane ) now when tanking a shower area rather than messing about with liquids why not just put this sheet up . Even if you use Jackoboard rather than mess about with sealing the screw heads and board joins . Just straight over the lot job done .
Am I missing something
Depends how much you pay for liquid waterproofing
[automerge]1568806799[/automerge]
Am I missing something
Have you got a link for the codex product please?

Reply to Polythene tanking membrane . in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen