Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber upgrading from 30 yr old Rubi TS-40 in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Evening all who read this,

I need to upgrade to a larger cutter, at least to cut 60cm porcelain, I'm tight for cash :( what do you recommend please?

ATB & MTIA

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
no direct vision of the scoreline ...unless you buy the klick klok jobby ....but to be honest i just dont like em had 2 sold em ...most guys love em ...each too their own eh

O

On one

''Plumber'' and ''tight for cash'' in the same sentence.....got to be a wind up????
And for what it's worth... A Sigma is better build quality and will cut porcelain easier than a Rubi(Ex Rubi user)

Reply to Plumber upgrading from 30 yr old Rubi TS-40 in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen