Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic overlay ufh!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You have done the right thing your work needs to go on top of this and it needs to be 100 per cent correct which it was obviously not . Kop

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
well tomorrow the plumber has decided to meet on site with me and the customer, he now reckons a blending valve will be fitted and that’s all required lol
What sort of dream land is this plonker in

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
well tomorrow the plumber has decided to meet on site with me and the customer, he now reckons a blending valve will be fitted and that’s all required lol
What sort of dream land is this plonker in

Uh oh!

W

Waluigi

I’d have moved on to the next job by now. Too much risk working with people you have to constantly look over. Lay it on the line, let the customer make the decision. My way or the highway :tearsofjoy:

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Customer has already said if he isn’t going to install what I want he won’t do the job and I can then supply And install
I’m back as the Corian tops are going on tomorrow so I can get finished

Last edited:

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why wasn’t this installed before the kitchen went in?
Surely build ups going to be 30mm plus.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well that’s that, the plumber only admitted that it would work very well in front of the customer. He said he’ll return his stuff back to the supplier and let me get on with how I want it. I win ha ha ha
I’m going down the 10mm insulation stuck with flexi ash, 150w matt, 4-5mm Slc, fexi adh, porcelain 600 x 600
Reason it wasn’t down earlier was the plumber is a **** lol
I raised the kitchen 18mm at installation to allow for the overlay boards because he was installing at his convenience

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Plumber is a ****, love it!

Reply to Plastic overlay ufh!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen